Friday, June 28, 2013

Fireball Whiskey Whispers Temptation In My Ear

It's my Birthday Weekend!

I know that you guys might not be as excited as I am, but let me tell you. I kinda can't wait now thats its right around the corner.. Sunday actually.
I don't really know what's going on or any plans because this girl has been planning something with some people I think but she's not letting one word slip.

So raise your glasses with me and cheers to getting older!
On that note, here is my theme song for the weekend.. or at least one of them :)
Enjoy!





6 comments:

  1. Have a great time celebrating this weekend, Kelley!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to try that Fireball Whiskey! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday weekend! I hope you enjoy it and have tons of fun celebrating. I'm in love with that song myself, sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that song.. actually, I love everything by them!
    Happy Birthday weekend!! Have a fireball and Dr. pepper for me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday weekend! Everyone talks about this Fireball Whiskey, one day I will have to get my hands on some!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Weekend, droppin by from the link up, love some FGL and hey to a fellow NC blogger!

    ReplyDelete